Is there a burning soccer question on your mind that MUST be answered? Can’t get through to your local call-in show or favorite podcast? You can drop me a line at email@example.com. If you’re a technology-savvy type, tweet me @SeanOnSoccer.
Be sure to include your first name (full name preferred), where you’re from and what club you support. If you have a Twitter handle, let me know and I’ll include it so other fans of this blog can interact with you!
I may answer your questions with a follow-up article it as long as it isn’t something like:
– What do you think of Victoria Beckham’s newest outfit? (I couldn’t give a damn!)
– How long does Fernando Torres take in the shower? (I’ve actually heard the answer and it will shock you.)
– Why does Wayne Rooney’s head look like a potato? (Gotta be his ‘Irish roots.’)
I’m looking for something more along the lines of:
– How will Real Madrid fare under new boss Carlo Ancelotti?
– Is Klinsmann’s Americans for real?
– Who is the most underrated right back in the Premier League?
– What underdog club has the best chance of winning the Champions League?
Basically the only thing ask is to keep your questions intelligent and within reason…